1.3
Number of Destinations

My flight was from Chengdu to Shanghai with China Eastern Airline, then from Shanghai to Los Angelos with Delta airline.It was one ticket but with two airlines.

My flight from Chengdu to Shanghai with China Eastern Airline was delayed, so I couldn't catch my flight from Shanghai to Los Angelos. When I arrived in Shanghai airport at night, China Eastern Airline said they couldn't arrange a new ticket for me from Shanghai to LA, only Delta airline can do that. But Delta airline was closed at that time, no one was working at their airport counter. As a result, I had to stay overnight in Shanghai.

China Eastern Airline said they could arrange hotel for me. They told me to go to a bus stop to find their representative to arrange a room. But their representative at the bus stop said that i need to go back to airport to get a room assigned to me contrary to what the airport representative told me. So I went back and forth several times between the bus stop and airport with tons of luggage, but still could not get a room.

Eventually I had to give up and pay for the room myself. China Eastern airline told me that the delta airline employee would come to work at airport next day 7:30am. So I woke up early next day to go to airport. But no one was at the delta airline counter.

I asked China Eastern airline employee again, when would delta airline open. They said 9:30 am. I was furious. China Eastern airline fooled me around like an ***.

Then I thought I could try call delta airline customer service in Shanghai. So I called, in 10 miniutes, delta airline agreeably issued me a new ticket from Shanghai to LA unlike China Eastern airline employees who were rude and indifferent. And the new ticket was with China Eastern Airline flight. I want to let everyone know how ridiculous China Eastern Airline is.

They suck and they do not care.Don't buy their tickets!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of china eastern airlines flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $622. China Eastern Airlines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned china eastern airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at China Eastern Airlines.

Had an Experience with China Eastern Airlines?

Comments